LAGR - Le forum de la gymnastique rythmique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Sondage pour les fans de la GR: inclinations des juges

Sondage pour les fans de la GR: inclinations des juges Empty Sondage pour les fans de la GR: inclinations des juges

Message par amri Mer 12 Mai 2021 - 19:12

Bonjour! Veuillez changer ce sujet de lieu si bon vous semble.

I will write in English because I express myself better :)

Hi everyone!

I am currently working on my Bachelor's final thesis, the topic of which is the evolution of the nationalistic bias in international rhythmic gymnastics judging since 2005. To complement the statistical analysis I have worked on, I have also created 3 surveys. Two of them have already been sent to gymnasts from different national teams and to international judges. Yet, for the 3rd survey, I need the support of the RG community!

As a result, here I post the link to the survey, which can be answered by any RG fan all over the world Wink

LINK, which I have had to split up in 2 chunks because otherwise I cannot publish it, sorry for the inconvenience (copy both parts of the link to your browser to get redirected to my survey):

https://
forms.gle/8GoHi7rGDN8piFsd9

Thanks a lot for your help, and do not hesitate to reach out in case you have further questions!

amri

Revenir en haut Aller en bas